cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Iframe on decline the load home page in iframe and items in the cart disappears.

Paypal Iframe on decline the load home page in iframe and items in the cart disappears.

Magento 2.3.7, I am having two issues one is on my the Magento checkout I am using paypal payment advance, when I click in my theme in the check continue to bring the iframe for the paypal payment from, the items I have selected to buy is remove from the cart. If I enter a valid credit information it process and let me know it was successful. If I enter a credit that is declined it return the home page in the iframe and erases my order information.

How do I stop it from erasing the item(s) I plan to purchase until before I get an credit card approval or if it decline don't clear out the items. I may put a the card in or may have to use another card.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Paypal Iframe on decline the load home page in iframe and items in the cart disappears.

To prevent the items from being removed from the cart during the Magento checkout process when using PayPal Payment Advanced, you may need to modify the settings or code related to the integration. Here are a few steps you can try:

1. Verify your PayPal Payment Advanced settings: Double-check your PayPal Payment Advanced configuration within your Magento packaging lane panel. Ensure that you have selected the appropriate settings related to cart behavior, including options that prevent the removal of items when a credit card is declined.

2. Check your theme and customization: If you have customized your theme or made any modifications to the checkout process, review the code to ensure that it is not unintentionally removing items from the cart during the PayPal Payment Advanced integration. Look for any specific code related to cart handling, item removal, or error handling that might be causing the issue.

Re: Paypal Iframe on decline the load home page in iframe and items in the cart disappears.

I understand the concerns you're facing with the Paypal Iframe on your Magento 2.3.7 checkout. The issue where entering declined credit card information leads to the home page in the iframe and removes selected items from the cart can be challenging. To prevent the clearing of items before credit card approval, you may need to review and potentially customize the behavior of the Paypal payment integration in your theme. It's advisable to consult with your theme provider or Magento support to ensure that the checkout process remains seamless even in the case of declined payments. They can provide insights into any theme-specific configurations or modifications needed to address this issue. Additionally, check for any updates or patches related to Paypal integration in your Magento version, as these might offer solutions or improvements.