cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receive paypal payments through authorize.net in magento

Receive paypal payments through authorize.net in magento

I want to receive paypal payments by using Authorize.net. In Authorize.net, there is an option of "Digital Payment Solution" where you can enable paypal or visa checkout. But I can not see anychange in my Magento Authorize.net payment details. Can somebody help me to receive paypal payments in authorize.net?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Receive paypal payments through authorize.net in magento

Can somebody please help me resolve this issue?

Hello,

I am not sure which version of Magento you are using but I have looked at a couple versions.  I didn’t see an option within the Magento Admin to configure PayPal EC when you choose Authorize.net as the payment method.  I don’t believe you can submit a PayPal payment using Authorize.net code out of the box for Magento.  However, I did see within the Authorize.Net Admin (Digital Payment Solutions) a link to implement the PayPal EC in PHP - http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#paypal-express-checkout.   You may have to create/build an extension, if you did not find one on Magento Connect.  Another option is enable PayPal EC as a standalone Payment Method within Magento.   However, in doing so, I believe you will have to log into PayPal to monitor your PayPal transactions and Authorize.Net for your credit card transactions.

Please feel free to contact our support team if you have additional PayPal questions - https://www.paypal-techsupport.com/.

PayPal Support

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

But the option is not available in magento payment methods itself rather its available at Authorize.net account page.

I would really like to hear from you on this.