cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redirection problem after a payment

Redirection problem after a payment

Hello,

I am currently working on a site in version 2.4.1 of Magento.

I have a problem after paying by credit card.

We use payzen as a credit card payment system as well as its iframe mode.

Only on Firefox and IE, when we make a payment, everything is fine. Payment has been made, the order has been created, but we are redirected to a 404 page, the session is destroyed and we are disconnected.

The same manipulation on chrome or Edge works correctly, we are redirected to our order confirmation page.

We have an environment with our site still in 2.3.2 with the same version of payment module and it works on all browsers.

Does anyone have a lead on my problem?

Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Redirection problem after a payment

I would like to point out that the mode without iframe but with redirection on the payment site works on all browsers.

Hi, Have you checked it from another laptop or desktop in chrome browser and edge. As we were facing the same issue for dragons eat arugula in only the chrome browser. But when I checked from another laptop it was working fine. Then I cleared the caches and history of my own laptop chrome browser and the issue get fixed. As some time the caches saved in the browser which is showing us temporary issues.

Hello! Have you tried accessing from another laptop or desktop using both Chrome and Edge browsers? We encountered a similar issue on our mod website, but it seems to be limited to Chrome browser only. However, when I accessed it from another laptop, it worked fine. I resolved the issue by clearing the caches and history of my Chrome browser on my own laptop. Sometimes, cached data in the browser can cause temporary issues.

To resolve the redirection issue after a payment in Magento 2.4.1 using Payzen's iframe mode on Firefox and IE:

1. Check browser compatibility.
  2. Look for JavaScript errors.
  3. Review session management settings.
  4. Examine HTTP headers and ensure consistency.
  5. Clear browser cache and cookies.
  6. Keep Magento and Payzen module updated.
  7. Verify Payzen module configuration.
  8. Consider browser-specific behaviors.
  9. Contact Payzen support for assistance.
  10. Test changes in a controlled environment before applying them to your live site.

I have tried this procedure while facing problem to pay infopulsepro, and was succesful to purchase the apk from it.

I am also facing payment issues that I need to receive from my rigid gift boxes site online customers, What should I do? Regards