cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipwire API and PAID orders not getting pulled from Magento

Shipwire API and PAID orders not getting pulled from Magento

We recently installed shipwire to fulfill shipments.  The connection between magento and shipwire is working but Shipwire will only take orders from Magento that have been "Paid"  The only orders we can get to come into shipwire from Magento are the ones with Amazon (we have the M2E extension to manage Amazon orders).  We can't get magento orders to push to shipwire.  Paypal or Auth.net orders won't get pushed after the order is complete and invoiced.  I think Shipwire doesn't think those orders are Paid but it considers the Amazon orders as being Paid.  Is there another way to make the completed ordered to show "Paid"?? or any other ideas

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Shipwire API and PAID orders not getting pulled from Magento

Hi @STM2010

I suggest that first look into the extension code, if there is a place where extension get the order from the Magento.

Just check the the way, how it collects the order. You need to change the code according to your requirement.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

I'll look into that, thanks. 

We have payments set to authorize only then capture when we ship the order.  But if I set to auth and capture then the orders get pulled no problem.  It has something to do with completing the order and capturing the funds later that doesn't show the order as being paid.

Make a collection of "Order status Paid" and "Payment method is authorized" and then pass this collection.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now