cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I build a Multi-Touch Attribution report?

How do I build a Multi-Touch Attribution report?

BI is not mapping orders and google analytics, but I want to do something more indepth anyway. 

a) Frequency of each touchpoint before a conversion is madeb) Path to purchase leveraging data from Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Programmatic, Email
c) Provides a Multi-touch approach to attribute conversions and sales.
d) Uncovers the halo effect of  digital channels

1 REPLY 1

Re: How do I build a Multi-Touch Attribution report?

I don't know what your individual account's data looks like, so I can't give specific steps for building a report. But I can outline a general approach for you, for combining attribution data from multiple sources.

You would need to identify, in your various data sources, fields that contain corresponding information (such as a user identifier). Then in MBI, use those fields as a basis to build column paths and calculated columns to connect your data sources together. And then build your metrics and reports on top of those.

For an example of connecting some data like this to Adobe Commerce data, you can check out this recording of our webinar "Managing Data Sets in MBI" - https://magento.com/resources/managing-data-sets-magento-business-intelligence

If you need help understanding the fields in your connected data sources, the MBI User Guide can give you a starting point for the available built-in integrations, and you can also check the documentation provided by the data collector (e.g. Google's documentation about their Google Ads data).

Hope that helps!