cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento forum attached images issue

Magento forum attached images issue

Hello,

My suggestion for the Magento forum, most of the time all reporters and contributors are facing with attaching images. Images corrupt and looks like

-Re  One Page Checkout - Magento Forums.pngSo please help to fix this issue. Appreciate the soonest fixes on it. 

4 Comments
Gabriel Guarino

Hi @Manish Mittal,

Thanks for your suggestion. The reason why that image is displayed is because all images must be approved by a moderator before they are publicly visible.

Once the image is approved, it is visible in the post for the author and the post visitors.

Regards.

Gabriel

Manish Mittal

Hello @Gabriel Guarino

Thanks for sharing information. If this is process then the moderator should be active in this forum or process should be smooth without any dependency. Just a suggestion so the forum/ community can improve little bit more. Thanks again Smiley Happy

nastyamosh8b7c

If I go to the actual product page and click on the image, it takes me to my website's page but if I click on "customize" or anything else, it redirects me back to the product listing (which is fine). But then when I click on any of the other links in that section, nothing happens. Reading https://gamblizard.ca/free-spins/ article helps you to find the best no deposit free spins where you can earn money and have fun.

sabelacars016f
Visitor

Fixing a "Magento forum attached images issue" can be challenging without specific details about the problem you are facing. However, I can provide you with some general steps and troubleshooting tips that might help you resolve the issue. Keep in mind that Magento is a complex platform, and the specific steps may vary depending on the version and extensions you are using. Here's a general troubleshooting guide:

1. Check System Requirements
  2. Backup your Magento Installation
  3. Update Magento and Extensions
  4. Check Error Logs
  5. File and Folder Permissions
  6. Check Disk Space
  7. Test Image Upload Directly
  8. Check Allowed File Types
  9. Disable Third-Party Extensions
  10. Check Server Configuration
  11. Clear Cache
  12. Test on Different Browsers

If you've gone through these steps and the issue persists, then I recommend to contact "YES IT Labs" for further guidance. They are known for their expertise in Magento development and troubleshooting, and I've heard great things about their support. I'm sure they'll be able to assist in resolving this attached images issue.

Disclaimer:
Please note that I'm not affiliated with "YES IT Labs" in any way. I'm simply suggesting them based on their reputation in the Magento community.

Let's work together to get this issue sorted out!