cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkout B2B store with magento community edition

Checkout B2B store with magento community edition

We got a client who wanted to develop a B2B ecommerce portal. We suggested to go with magento and customize default b2C features of magento to work a restricted B2B dealers and associates of the company.

Checkout the final website at http://garrettleather.com/

and details of the project at http://www.axiswebart.com/portfolio/garrett-leather/

Dhanpat Saran
Co-Founder, Axis Web Art Magento Development
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Checkout B2B store with magento community edition

Hi @Axis Web Art

Looks fab well done! Very clean Cat Very Happy

One thing, I did find it a little slow to load the homepage, it doesn't look like you have enabled js / css merging?

This is in System > configuration > developer section of your admin and combines your js & css into a single file each  and helps the site perform a little better. 

If you can, enable this on a dev site first to be sure and check none of your JavaScript errors.

Keep up the good work!

Rebecca

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Follow me on twitter:@RebeccaBrocton | wearejh.com

Dear iweb_rebecca

Thanks for your comments.

Yes this feature was enabled and I was having a cache issue recently so I disabled it. Website is a bit slow because of its running on a shared server as well.

I will enable merging back.

Thanks

Dhanpat Saran
Co-Founder, Axis Web Art Magento Development

why did you go with Magento though? Wordpress seemed way too easier

فروشگاه آنلاین
فروشگاه ساز کاموا سرویسی هست که میتوانید بدون نیاز به استخدام طراح، فروشگاه خود را بسازید

Interesting site. I like the photos and the layout of the website. Very clean and professional.

Cart Defender - slash cart abandonment and drive sales with unlimited intelligent conversion popups. Forget A/B tests because Cart Defender optimizes itself automatically. Web Summit 2016