cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engine Parts Store running on 1and1 server please comment.

Engine Parts Store running on 1and1 server please comment.

If you have time take a look at my site http://www.dieselcranks.com/

Its currently running on 1&1 Server 2012 XL 6 Core Managed package.

Using Argento template with about 3000 sku's.

Thoughts and suggestions welcomed and wanted.

RickC

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Engine Parts Store running on 1and1 server please comment.

R. F. Engine is currently not available in your country. If you find this is an error or have any questions, please contact us at rickc@dieselcranks.com All manufacturer’s names, numbers, and symbols are registered trademarks of these manufactures and are supplied for reference purposes only. R. F. Equipment, Inc. is in no way is implying that any part listed is the product of these manufacturer’s or that we are affiliated with any of these manufacturer’s. All prices are subject to availability and change at any time at the discretion of R. F. Equipment, Inc
فروشگاه آنلاین
فروشگاه ساز کاموا سرویسی هست که میتوانید بدون نیاز به استخدام طراح، فروشگاه خود را بسازید

Smiley Sad Sorry I took the block off

Hello,

Thanks for sharing!

A few observations from the peanut gallery:

It seems the 40 years of excellence information is hidden, but it gives credibility to the site.

When I add to cart there's an empty message bar with an (X) button.

Also you could think about making all buttons have a similar styl orange vs. blue options on the first page

All the best,

Radek

Cart Defender - slash cart abandonment and drive sales with unlimited intelligent conversion popups. Forget A/B tests because Cart Defender optimizes itself automatically. Web Summit 2016

Radek,

Thanks for the input.

Sometimes it hard to keep up on every little change, and how it affects the overall site.

I got the white space fixed and revamped the footer slightly.

Again thanks,

RickC