cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get some money back from your customers return!

Get some money back from your customers return!

Apace offers your customers real-time instant refund payments!

When your customers return merchandise, they receive their instant refund payment in their bank account with a minor deduction.

Enable the “revenue share” option to get 0.5% of every refund.  Get some money back from your customers’ returns!

Your customers will pay a deduction of 2.5%
of their refunds (instead of the regular deduction of 1.9%).

To get started, check out Apace Instant Refunds for Magento 2
More details? https://apacerefunds.com

Are you a developer with access to merchants? you can earn money from each refund processed through the merchants you refer to Apace!
Email partnership@apacerefunds.com

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Get some money back from your customers return!

@swapbennygfbcc thanks for your reply!

The customer has a choice of getting their refund back instantly. If they choose the instant refund option, they will be charged a deduction fee of 2.5%. If the merchant decides not to opt-in to the revenue sharing option, the customer will only be charged a deduction fee of 0.5% of their refund.

Apace is here to relieve the merchant a bit for the tremendous loss they take by offering refunds for the benefit of the consumers

Re: Get some money back from your customers return!

TBH, we don't always get our money back for purchases. In general, I had a sad case with online shopping last year. I ordered some furniture for my house with the last money, and the order didn't arrive. When I wrote to the support, they told me to wait, and after that, they didn't answer anymore. I was lucky Susie gave me the contacts of Mortgage Advice Liverpool, and I solved the problems. Otherwise, I would be left with no money and no furniture. I am still trying to solve this problem with them and am waiting for my refund. So be careful when you order something online, so you don't get fooled.