cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase the DA of my website?

How to increase the DA of my website?

Hi,

I have been running a site for a year nearly. I did SEO and other fundamental components of the positioning yet site is as yet not getting natural DA yet would someone be able to direct me what ought to be my following stage of positioning.

site URL

https://paintballmaskpro.com/

6 REPLIES 6

Re: How to increase the DA of my website?

Hi,

I quickly ran an SEO audit of your website using SEOptimer. Based on the tool's checks, you need to start building links to your website's pages. This can be in the form of guest blogging, broken link building, etc. 

The DA metric is heavily impacted by the number of backlinks to your site, so my guess is that if you want to increase your site's DA you should work on building more links to the various pages of your website.

hi, For increasing the DA of your website you have to follow proper seo strategy. Let suppose I have to increase the DA of best paintball pistols site. So first of all I will do the seo audit of this website. Then I will fix the onpage seo issue which will be identified in the seo audit then I will do technical optimization and at the last I will do strong off page seo which will increase the DA of the site. So make a proper strategy for your website.

Priorities straight, ensure your site is set up appropriately: That implies streamlining your on-page content, ensuring your website stacks rapidly, and building a dynamic site that is not difficult to ride on a telephone or tablet. The following are a couple of tips to kick you off:

Try not to disregard your inward connections as they assist with looking through motors like Google slither and file content. Simply ensure that your anchor text matches the page you're connecting to.
Test your site for versatility. Versatile streamlined locales offer better client encounters and improve the probability that your substance will get backlinks.
Guarantee your site stacks rapidly with PageSpeed Insights. Slow locales have high skip rates, which is a major warning to Google and the other web indexes.

Thank you so much for this detailed knowledge. This helped me a lot to understand the insight details. Would love to hear more valuable tips from you. I was also looking to increase DA of my own website Midnight Key

Hi @pbmpro123g4e96 

Are you wondering how to rank your website on the number 1 spot on Google? If so, then you must have come across the term domain authority.

For anyone doing SEO (search engine optimization), it’s important to know that among the 200 different ranking factors on Google, domain authority is one of them.

Here are some ways you can increase your site's DA:
- Acquire High-Quality Backlinks from Authority Sites. ...
- Create Killer Content That's Link Worthy. ...
- Audit Your Site and Remove Bad Links. ...
- Optimize Your Website Structure and User Experience. ...
- Improve Your Internal Links.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Bavaan Team

Is there a hack or trick to increase DA instantly? I didn't any reliable source or article to do that. But One of my knowing persons' website DA increased 30 to 60instantly (within 3-4 days) and that DA stayed for a long period. If I know the process I can implement the same for my website: Fastinfoclass