cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase the DA of my website?

How to increase the DA of my website?

Hi,

I have been running a site for a year nearly. I did SEO and other fundamental components of the positioning yet site is as yet not getting natural DA yet would someone be able to direct me what ought to be my following stage of positioning.

site URL

https://paintballmaskpro.com/

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to increase the DA of my website?

Hi,

I quickly ran an SEO audit of your website using SEOptimer. Based on the tool's checks, you need to start building links to your website's pages. This can be in the form of guest blogging, broken link building, etc. 

The DA metric is heavily impacted by the number of backlinks to your site, so my guess is that if you want to increase your site's DA you should work on building more links to the various pages of your website.

Re: How to increase the DA of my website?

hi, For increasing the DA of your website you have to follow proper seo strategy. Let suppose I have to increase the DA of best paintball pistols site. So first of all I will do the seo audit of this website. Then I will fix the onpage seo issue which will be identified in the seo audit then I will do technical optimization and at the last I will do strong off page seo which will increase the DA of the site. So make a proper strategy for your website.