cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento CE 2.2.2 Admin pane access redirected to HugeDomains.com

Magento CE 2.2.2 Admin pane access redirected to HugeDomains.com

Magento CE 2.2.2 Admin panel redirected to HugeDomains.com

Hi there, I just installed Magento CE 2.2.2 with xampp, I went through the process, everything was good, but after installation completed, I got redirected to this site "hugedomains.com" with this inscription: myaple.com (my domain name) is for sale".

Then I tried to change the the domain name (web/unsecure/base_url and the web/secure/base_url) from the phpmyadmin database. I changed it into "miaple.com" then emptied the xampp\htdocs\magento\var\cache, now I get this message: 

This site can’t be reached

...server IP address could not be found.

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT, PLEASE!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento CE 2.2.2 Admin pane access redirected to HugeDomains.com

If myaple.com is your domain name that you bought from hugedomains, in order for this to show your site, you would need to edit the DNS configuration to point the domain to the IP address of your server. At the moment it sounds like your domain is "parked", i.e. you've bought it but not told hugedomains where to point to when they visit it. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

actually I didn't buy that domain name, I just chose what popped in my head, and turns out that they have it, just a coincidence! but the problem is I can not access the admin panel though I changed the domain name in my database.

What have you changed the domain name to now? 

Do you know have access to the frontend but not to the admin? And the admin still redirects to the old domain or does it redirect to hugedomains.com still?

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!