cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modest clothing boutique website

Modest clothing boutique website

Hi, 

It's been an adventure with Magento but finally got my wife's site up and running for a few months now. Tough to build traffic but working on it. Check it out and if you have some feedback let me know.

Thank you!

www.goodsash.com

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Modest clothing boutique website

Hello @hecs_m

Congratulations on your startup and best of luck with sales. 

I have gone through your website and it looks amazing.

Further, Magento has a vast area to optimize the store for a great customer experience.  And as time will pass, you'll come to know the further customer requirements for your store. So, there are a lot of Magento Modules that can help you to build a more engaging store. 

If you required any module to enhance the functionality of your Magento store then you can check out Webkul's store. They have some amazing modules with proper documentation and that can surely help you to provide a rich store experience to your customers.

I hope this answer solved your query. If you find my answer helpful, then hit kudos and accept it as a solution.

Happy Entrepreneurship Smiley Happy

Thanks!

In the event that you are confronting issues with Email promoting or advanced advertising, at that point totally, you can purchase mass PVA Google Gmail accounts from us. On the off chance that you are a money manager, GetPVA at that point Email Marketing is a very viable lead age framework for you. Email promoting is best for organizations searching for an approach to impact the client by and by. We are offering great ensured to google Gmail PVA accounts, which can be utilized for any advertising arrangement.

Hello @hecs_m 

Greetings!

Congratulations Smiley Happy

Try some of the below points to improve your website speed:

• Avoid large images which are the biggest reason for slowing down the webpage.
  • Bad hosting is another cause of a slow webpage.
  • Plugins, Widgets, any third-party Scripts, Apps are also culprits, try to improve them.
  • The theme also can be the common cause sometimes, just use the type, which will not affect more on speed.
  • Solve JavaScript issues and don’t allow them to create hurdles.

All the best and have a successful time ahead!

It seems pretty good. However, I would like you to work on UI/UX design to facilitate the users. It will be helpful in your rankings. Check this website for best user experience. 

Mold prevention paint do absolutely work. They are proven effective and the antimicrobial used in them is FDA certified. It is recommended

The Ninja Superlight carbon fiber tank is our favorite premium paintball tank. The SL's are some of the lightest, smallest and overall just best paintball tanks.

Dolmen Mall is the first shopping mall in Multan which is built best mall near me on international standards. It gives you all the fampous brands under one roof.

@junenorah4d4d4 wrote:

In the event that you are confronting issues with Email promoting or advanced advertising, at that point totally, you can purchase mass PVA Google Gmail accounts from us. On the off chance that you are a money manager, GetPVA at that point Email Marketing is a very viable lead age framework for you. Email promoting is best for organizations searching for an approach to impact the client by and by. We are offering great ensured to google Gmail PVA accounts, which can be utilized for any advertising arrangement.