cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pages display issue and cms block from back end

SOLVED

Pages display issue and cms block from back end

Hi, I experienced an issue on my website in Backend . I can not display pages ( I'm not changing anything ) and cms blocks ( gives me a blank page ) . Frontend to the site is fully functional. I tried to disable the modules but nothing . The problem is only on the pages and on the blocks . I state that I was made a server migration . What causes the problem ? Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pages display issue and cms block from back end

@Magendev1 That's the issue. Contact to extension provider for error Or take help of your developer. However if extension not useful then disable it. (System >> Configuration >> Advanced )

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@Magendev1 Do one thing enable display errors from index.php if not Or enable error log. Uncomment below line from root index.php

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
-

In my error log there is

ERR (3): Notice: Undefined index: MSP_Common  in /var/www/vhosts/site.com/httpdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php on line 851

ERR (3): Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()  in /var/www/vhosts/site.com/httpdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php on line 870

Thanks

Sounds to me that you have problems with third part extensions. Apparently an extension tries to access configuration and fails retrieving its data.

Tanel Raja

@Magendev1 That's the issue. Contact to extension provider for error Or take help of your developer. However if extension not useful then disable it. (System >> Configuration >> Advanced )

-