cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is best android tablet for pos in restaurant and retail market?

Which is best android tablet for pos in restaurant and retail market?

Any recommendations on POS Software for Restaurant and Retail Market?  Looking for easy front end, reliable back end, good price, Most important are performance, reliability, tech support. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Which is best android tablet for pos in restaurant and retail market?

In modern retail stores, the register systems are no longer used. People have started to realize the significance of smart transaction solutions to streamline daily transactions. Most of the land-based retailers have embraced the Point of Sale (POS) software to simplify a range of transaction-related activities. They no longer rely on those complex cash registers, spreadsheets, and other such inefficient options.

There are many android tablet available for POS in restaurant and retail market.

eWineDine Restaurant Android Tablet , Toast POS, ShopOwner POS  and many more Best POS Software application availble in market.

Software Analyst at Technology Counter

Hi, Its depend on your work of restaurant. If you work is high so you it will difficult for you to manage the work through tablet. As I was using android tablet for hashiriya drifter apk. But it was not managing my different tasks easily. Thats why I switched to my laptop. Now easily managing different task through laptop.

Since you will be using this tablet for running a POS app. The only thing your customer will be interested in how easy is the interface looks on the tablet and how clear are items on the tablet are.

At the end of the day, your customer would like to make clear menu choices from the tablet via the app and you would like to easily process everything from the tablet without a glitch.

Not to forget depending on the volume of sales in your restaurant, your tablet would require good space, processing speed, and battery life.

I would strongly recommend going for a large-screen tablet with at least a 10-inch screen.

Recommendations:

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (2014) or wait for Galaxy Tab S to be out on the market
  • Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet

Since you will be using this tablet for running a POS app. The only thing your customer will be interested in how easy is the interface looks on the tablet and how clear are items on the tablet are.

At the end of the day, your customer would like to make clear menu choices from the tablet via the app and you would like to easily process everything from the tablet without a glitch.

Not to forget depending on the volume of sales in your restaurant, your tablet would require good space, processing speed, and battery life.

I would strongly recommend going for a large-screen tablet with at least a 10-inch screen.

Recommendations:

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (2014) or wait for Galaxy Tab S to be out on the market
  • Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet

At the end of the day, your customer would like to make clear menu choices from the tablet via the app  and you would like to easily process everything from the tablet without a glitch. rebel quiz