cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

features for the development of an e-commerce

features for the development of an e-commerce

I write to get information regarding various features for the development of an e-commerce in magento.
which is the best hosting to support an ecommerce? What are the variable prices for hosting? Are there any standard packages I can see? And then how can I activate it? Can you tell me about the plugins needed to optimize images, improve SEO and other similar things?

Many thanks in advance
Valentina

1 REPLY 1

Re: features for the development of an e-commerce

Hi @valentina_motta 

Magento having the best feature rather the any other development platform for a ecommerce website. I would like to suggest you to visit this link

Your second question is regarding hosting. Magento can easily work with all of the hosting server. There are some system requirements for the Magento installation and can be easily configured on all the server. For these system requirements you can check here.

But if you need a open suggestion I would like to suggest you the AWS hosting. It is best for me till now. You can go for t3.small instance with 2 CPU and 2GB RAM + 100GB SSD in the starting which will cost around $25 per month + data transfer charges extra. Later on you can switch your hosting plan if required.

I hope the above information will help you.

Thanks

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos