cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

core_email_queue_recipients - Bug sending new confirmation emails to other old customers

SOLVED

Re: core_email_queue_recipients - Bug sending new confirmation emails to other old customers

Hi

Did you manage to fix the problem? I am having the same issue and it is a major trouble!

Best regards

Bjørn

Re: core_email_queue_recipients - Bug sending new confirmation emails to other old customers

Hi.

Are you happy with magentary services?

Thanks

Same issue v1.9.3 not seeing how issue resolved in this thread?

I've also confirmed core_email_queue_clean_up runs 0 0 * * *

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I wasn't being notified about these questions. Ironically the issue has come to head on another store we have and it turns out that the way I solved it was by creating my own cron job to simply empty the tables at midnight.

TRUNCATE mg_core_email_queue
TRUNCATE mg_core_email_queue_recipients

With my growing use of Magento and lots of 3rd party extensions I have come to the conclusion that although some extensions are great the fact that this is a core Magento issue and the fact I have tried using some very buggy extensions with some very odd side affects - you can't fully trust anything you implement unless you've written it yourself or know exactly what it does...

Hope this helps someone!