cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find myself in Magento U certification directory

Can't find myself in Magento U certification directory

I've received my M1 certification back in 2013, but I can't find myself in Magento U certification directory. Id there a way to fix this?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can't find myself in Magento U certification directory

Hello @kubichka 

Can you help me with your name and certification type which you have done ? i can re-check it for you in a directory again !

If its still not found then @sherrie  can help you in this case !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi @kubichka, you'll need to reach out to Magento U support: https://magento-u-support.magento.com/

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

Magento U Support link is not working.

If you can't find yourself in the Magento U certification directory, there are a few steps you can take to address the issue:

1. Contact Magento Support: Reach out to Magento's official support channels. They may be able to assist you in verifying your certification status and updating the directory information.

2. Update Your Magento Account: Ensure that your Magento account information is up to date. Sometimes, discrepancies in certification directories can be due to outdated or incorrect account details. Log in to your Magento account and review and update your information.

3. Check Certification Status: Confirm that your certification is still valid. Certifications typically have an expiration date, and if yours has expired, it may not appear in the directory. If it's still valid, Magento Support can help investigate why it's not listed.

4. Reverify Certification: If your certification is still current, check whether there is a process to reverify or update your certification status with Magento U. Some certification programs require periodic reverification.

5. Magento Certification Team: Reach out directly to the Magento Certification Team for assistance. They should be able to provide guidance on how to resolve the issue and have accurate information reflected in the directory.

6. Provide Proof of Certification: If all else fails, be prepared to provide proof of your certification. This might include a copy of your certification confirmation email, a certificate, or any other documentation you received when you initially became certified.