cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Intro to Magento Order Management System Subtitles

SOLVED

Free Intro to Magento Order Management System Subtitles

Hi everyone,

Starting the "Free Intro to Magento Order Management System" course but struggling to find subtitles for it. I m hearing impaired and therefore without subtitles will be a hard task. Is there any subtitles for the related modules somewhere? Please let me know.

Thank you,

Ren

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Free Intro to Magento Order Management System Subtitles

Hi @crsm75 

Apologies for the delayed reply - and thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Subtitles are in-progress for this course and my hopes are that they are published within the next two weeks. I'll ping you back in this thread as soon as they are available.

- Scott

View solution in original post

Hi Renato,

The captions are now in place on Free Intro to Order Management. They aren't perfect yet, but close, and I will be working to improve the accuracy. For now I hope they provide some assistance. 

Best
Scott

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @crsm75,

Maybe the @MagentoUTeam can help with this question.

Ty Damian,

I ll try to get in touch with them on this regard.

Best

Renato

Hi @crsm75 

Apologies for the delayed reply - and thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Subtitles are in-progress for this course and my hopes are that they are published within the next two weeks. I'll ping you back in this thread as soon as they are available.

- Scott

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your response and no worries about the delay.

I m glad to hear that there will be an available transcription for the course; as a hearing impaired, sometimes is just hard to get the content and by having a transcription I ll be able to fully absorb the study.

Thank you very much once again and I look forward to have it so I ll be able to kep going with my M2 studies.

Kind regards

Renato

Hi Renato,

The captions are now in place on Free Intro to Order Management. They aren't perfect yet, but close, and I will be working to improve the accuracy. For now I hope they provide some assistance. 

Best
Scott