cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error "Your password reset link has expired" when try to reset Magento U account password.

Getting error "Your password reset link has expired" when try to reset Magento U account password.

I cannot login nor reset my password here -https://account.magento.com/customer/account/login.  I always get error "Your password reset link has expired" even though it is the latest link i have received from them.

I am getting reset link into my email properly. But when the link is clicked, i face this issue and hence cannot reset password.

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Getting error "Your password reset link has expired" when try to reset Magento U accou

That's strange. Only things I can suggest is flushing browser cache/trying in an incognito window. If that doesn't work, try emailing training@magento.com

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Re: Getting error "Your password reset link has expired" when try to reset Magento U accou

I do have this same issue.

When I try to reset my password the "reset email" is sent but when I try to use it it tels me  the used email has expired.

It this point I have to wait 30 minutes to try again But This issue was the day before yesterday also present (it is the second time i try to recover my password)

Strange, I just tried resetting mine and it worked so it's not a blanket issue. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

I am able to reset my password for my another account. The issue is only with this account. 

Maybe the @MagentoUTeam can help?

We have a similar problem: a coworker is triying to log-in in her Magento account. She's training in a MagentoU Course and can't access for now.

She has tried to log-in several times, changed her pass, tried in differents browsers, finally gets the "many attemps message" and wait to try again but nothing.

Hope we can solve it, @MagentoUTeam ?

Thanks in advance.

Everything is working fine now by our end.

Thanks, my coworker has her account available again.

Regards.

How was the issue resolved?

Hi,

I have the same exact issue on my main account (had to open this temp account to post on the forum) and I cannot login and access the Magento Marketplace and get my tokens. I've tried emailing the Magento team and was basically told that I'm using the community edition so no technical support is available. That's crazy!

Just to clarify, if any of the Magento Support reps are seeing this, the problem is not with my website or my hosting, this is happening when I'm trying to login into my account at https://account.magento.com/customer/account/