cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error after finishing the magento install 2.4.3-p1

Error after finishing the magento install 2.4.3-p1

Hello there,

I've just resolved an error from the install of magento and then i succeeded to finish it.

After that i tried to boot on the initialisation page with the browser but i got an error like this : 

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at xx.xxx.xxx.xx Port 80

so i search on google to solve this error and i've seen many people who got the same error and they said it was a bug from this version of magento 

so they said it should boot on the index.php who is normally at the root of the /magento directory on the previous versions

but on this version, it's in the /pub directory so i just booted on this directory with my browser but i got this error now 

An error has happened during application run. See exception log for details.

can somemone help me on that ?

Thanks for your future return

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Error after finishing the magento install 2.4.3-p1

What does the exception log say?

sry i've forgotten to give this...

here is the message i've got in the exception.log :

[2022-03-29 14:27:48] main.CRITICAL: Class Magento\Framework\App\Http\Interceptor does not exist {"exception":"[object] (ReflectionException(code: -1): Class Magento\\Framework\\App\\Http\\Interceptor does not exist at /var/www/html/magento/vendor/magento/framework/Code/Reader/ClassReader.php:28)"} []

if you need more informations, tell me Smiley Wink

@benjamin_boursault 

please run the below command:

chmod -R 777 var generated pub/static
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento c:f
Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.

I think i've already tried solely the first command but i've ran it again anyway and then i ran the second and the third command and then i got this on my browser when i boot on "/magento/pub" : 

Fatal error: Uncaught Zend_Cache_Exception: cache_dir "/var/www/html/magento/var/cache/" is not writable in /var/www/html/magento/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Cache.php:209 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/magento/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php(180): Zend_Cache::throwException() #1 /var/www/html/magento/vendor/colinmollenhour/cache-backend-file/File.php(87): Zend_Cache_Backend_File->setCacheDir() #2 /var/www/html/magento/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Cache.php(153): Cm_Cache_Backend_File->__construct() #3 /var/www/html/magento/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Cache.php(94): Zend_Cache::_makeBackend() #4 /var/www/html/magento/vendor/magento/framework/App/Cache/Frontend/Factory.php(442): Zend_Cache::factory() #5 /var/www/html/magento/vendor/magento/framework/Cache/Frontend/Adapter/Zend.php(38): Magento\Framework\App\Cache\Frontend\Factory->Magento\Framework\App\Cache\Frontend\{closure}() #6 /var/www/html/magento/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Facto in /var/www/html/magento/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Cache.php on line 209

Thank you for your help Smiley Wink

@benjamin_boursault 

This error indicates that there's a directory permission-related issue.

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.

First try to set permission for your folder,
Run this command:

sudo chmod -R 777 var/ generated/ pub/

After that try to install the magento