cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during the data's migration with the data migration tool (1.9.3.1 to 2.4.4)

Error during the data's migration with the data migration tool (1.9.3.1 to 2.4.4)

Hi there,

I have encountered a problem during the migration of the data from my old magento to my new magento... Everything worked well for the settings migration Here is the command i've launched :

bin/magento migrate:data -a /var/www/html/magento2/app/code/Vendor/Migration/etc/opensource-to-opensource/1.9.3.1/config.xml

and here is the error i got after he migrated a part of the data :

In Mysql.php line 109:

SQLSTATE[08S01]: Communication link failure: 1053 Server shutdown in progress, query was: SELECT `sales_flat_quote_item_option`.* FROM `sales_flat  
  _quote_item_option` WHERE (`option_id` >= 0) ORDER BY `option_id` ASC                                                                               
   LIMIT 50000                                                                                                                                        

In Mysql.php line 90:

SQLSTATE[08S01]: Communication link failure: 1053 Server shutdown in progress  

Thanks for help 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Error during the data's migration with the data migration tool (1.9.3.1 to 2.4.4)

Hello @benjamin_boursault 

Kindly refer below link:
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/questions/mysql-server-stops-very-frequently 

It may help you!
Thank you

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Re: Error during the data's migration with the data migration tool (1.9.3.1 to 2.4.4)

Hello @Bhanu Periwal 

Thank you for the tip but it's a old posts so i'm doubtful about it, i don't know if it still works on ubuntu 20.04 because the config of mysql is a bit different no ? 

Regards