cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP Paypal in Magento2 - User does not continue with their order and it says processing

HELP Paypal in Magento2 - User does not continue with their order and it says processing

We have a very big problem and regardless of what we do we are unable to solve it.

1) User chooses products he/she wants to order

2) User chooses Paypal and clicks on Order

3) Email is sent to the user and they are redirected to paypal site.

4) The user decides not to continue with paypal and doesnot login or just closes the paypal screen.

Here are the problems:

1) User got an email saying the ordered even though they did not continue

2) It got added to our order screen and it says processing.  There is no way to differenciate here if it got paid or not.

We have tried everything.  I cannot imagine that we are the only ones having this issue with Paypal.  It is used a lot in Germany.

1 REPLY 1

Re: HELP Paypal in Magento2 - User does not continue with their order and it says processing

The problem is, in your checkout.js a method named

@peseschkiae2cd wrote:

We have a very big problem and regardless of what we do we are unable to solve it.

1) User chooses products he/she wants to order

2) User chooses Paypal and clicks on Order

3) Email is sent to the user and they are redirected to paypal site.

4) The user decides not to continue with paypal and doesnot login or just closes the paypal screen.

Here are the problems:

1) User got an email saying the ordered even though they did not continue

2) It got added to our order screen and it says processing.  There is no way to differenciate here if it got paid or not.

We have tried everything.  I cannot imagine that we are the only ones having this issue with Paypal.  It is used a lot in Germany.

that fired before it goes to PayPal. I am having the same problem I am working on a fix. I will post if it works.