cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

Jane Collen is a creative content writer and digital marketer at TekRevol. She works closely with B2C and B2B businesses providing blog writing, video script writing, ghostwriting, copywriting and social media marketing services.

39 REPLIES 39

Re: Hi Everyone

Hi @janecollen0187 

Welcome to the community forums.

This community forum is a very good platform to ask the questions and try to help others.

You can also start diving into the http://devdocs.magento.com/

You can get an idea about the already reported/existing issue from Github: https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues

Also, you should read this post: https://community.magento.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Magento-Community/Start-here-and-hello-from-me/m-p/5... (in particular the guidelines)

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

You can ask also question to Magento Community Manager @sherrie if you have still issue.

You can always share your thoughts on this platform and yes definitely you can get help from existing community members as well

Looking forward to your contribution to this forum.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Blog writing, video script writing, copywriting and social media marketing services are very much in demand in today's world, thanks for sharing this useful tool! As a student, I often use such things in my studies and freelancing. I can recommend to students and not only read here a cool selection of articles about William Shakespeare, the famous English poet and playwright, these materials are created by experts, therefore, you will definitely get a lot of interesting information, as well as familiarize yourself with writing techniques, including concise and accurate presentation of important information.

Thanks for describing. I am also a web developer. I developed many creative blogs and eCommerce websites. I wanted to use now Magento platform and gets benefited from its features and services. You can see perfect printers for printing stickers at etsy shop

Hi everyone

I am new here. I am web developer. Hope this community would helpful in sorting queries and giving updates.

Regards T Followers

Thanks for the explanation; however, for the sake of newcomers, I would appreciate it if you could go over it again.

regards: guides to grow and care for houseplants

HI , i used these magnato theme in creating y dream website flagwix. I found it awasom.

Finding the best and most emotional heartfelt birthday greetings for my nephew 

like, Dear Nephew, we will always adore you, and on your birthday we wish you the happiest day possible. May all your dreams come true, and have a wonderful day ,You’re more than simply my favourite nephew; you’re my best friend. Simply said, you’re the finest. Wishing you a very happy and prosperous birthday!

We are delighted to introduce ourselves to this wonderful community. We are a group of individuals driven by a shared passion for knowledge, learning, and collaboration. Our aim is to engage, inspire, and connect with each and every one of you. Through meaningful conversations and valuable insights, we hope to foster a supportive and inclusive environment where ideas can flourish. Let's embark on this journey together, exchanging thoughts and ideas that will not only enrich our minds but also create lasting connections. Thank you for joining us, and we look forward to getting to know each of you better as we explore the endless possibilities that lie ahead. Let's make this an unforgettable experience together!

Regards: light weight quilts

Sure! You can conveniently pay PESCO bill online through their official website or a trusted payment platform. This method is secure and time-saving, allowing you to settle your electricity bill hassle-free from the comfort of your home.