cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I have created a new website.Magento Vs Wordpress which has better page speed to pass core web v

Hi, I have created a new website.Magento Vs Wordpress which has better page speed to pass core web v

Hi, I have created a new website, it has not passing core web vitals? It is on wordpress? I need recommendation should I switch to magento? Please tell me Magento Vs Wordpress which has better page speed to pass core web vitals. This is the link of the website.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hi, I have created a new website.Magento Vs Wordpress which has better page speed to pass core w

Hi. 

This community has always been helpful in sorting queries. Your work is great. Thanks for sharing this. It would be helpful for all those developers. I am also doing a project with this idea  You can see it here

Regards Nora Voila

Re: Hi, I have created a new website.Magento Vs Wordpress which has better page speed to pass core w

Hi kamranhamidc11, I will be very glad if I can help you. You can contact us on our website if you have any questions.

It should be noted that Magento 2 is designed to increase the efficiency of e-commerce websites. With Magento 2, online projects that meet multiple needs can be easily launched. Therefore, if you work with different products, this reliable platform will suit you.

Advantages of Magento 2 :
open, powerful, and flexible architecture;
contributes to the rapid growth of the e-commerce site;
has incredible performance, which improves the quality of customer service on the site;
the platform is easy to maintain and update.

Sincerely IdeaInYou