cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento ver. 2.4.6-p3 - products just show for random categories, categories not on dashboad

Magento ver. 2.4.6-p3 - products just show for random categories, categories not on dashboad

I have a vanilla version of Magento and started adding some products. It is extremely infuriating that I add a product to category 1 and it shows fine and then the next day it shows up in a category 2 or 3, etc, on the frontend, nothing changed on the backend so the products are just showing in the wrong category. Why?? There is no customization, the framework is simple broken on installation.

raspberry seeds.pngfront-seeds.png

If that is not bad enough, the products dashboard does not have a column for category. In my opinion that is a HUGE miss on Magento's part. How can this considered a reliable ecommerce platform??

columns.png

Stop trying to show off how complicated you can make things and focus on simple usability. I have never experienced anything this ridiculous, like ever... you expect this framework to last? Was this platform created to show off some fancy way of platform building that sucks?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento ver. 2.4.6-p3 - products just show for random categories, categories not on dashboad

We can't see the images you attached. 

This shouldn't happen with a blank installation and I can not reproduce it. It would probably require someone to look into how exactly you've set it up and steps you took to cause this, but I've never seen an issue where products appear in categories they are not assigned to.

Founder at https://agency418.com