cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from WordPress + Woocommerce to Magento

Moving from WordPress + Woocommerce to Magento

Hello, im here because i really need some help because im thinking to move my website bresciapc.com from Woocommerce to Magento because recently i’m facing problems with product page, we have more than 2000 products and each product have about 10/20 “repair services”, example screen replacement, battery replacement, camera replacement ecc…

So, my question is: Does Magento have any Theme or any modulo for repair business company that can allow me to easy manage products?

Thank you very much for your help!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Moving from WordPress + Woocommerce to Magento

How can we move a cctv camera  website from wordpress plus woocommerece website to Magento

Yes you can convert your website into megnato.
i am also thinking to move my tree website  
to magnoto.

Certainly! "Embarking on a digital journey, the shift from WordPress + WooCommerce to Magento signals a new chapter in online commerce. This transition promises enhanced features and scalability. Meanwhile, in the realm of practicalities, if you're in Canada, ensuring a reliable power source is key. Consider the dependable 18650 Canadian batteries to keep your operations seamlessly powered. As you embrace the potential of Magento, make sure your energy source is just as robust for a smooth and uninterrupted e-commerce experience."