cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from WordPress to Magento

Moving from WordPress to Magento

Hi, 

I am working on a website of sublimation printer and it has developed in WordPress. I want to migrate this site from WordPress to Magento. I have some confusions

1- What is the procedure to transfer website

2- Is there any loss of data?

3-How long it will take time? 

Kindly guide me and resolve my this issue. 
Thank you.

18 REPLIES 18

Re: Moving from WordPress to Magento

Hey there!

I am Mark Daniel. an Blogger.

I'm working on website printerflash that I've built on WordPress. This site will be converted from WordPress to Magento. I'm unsure about something.How does one go about transferring a website, Is there any information loss,How much time will it take. Please assist me in resolving this problem.I appreciate it.

Thanks

@nguyengian649d wrote:

Hello,

In my opinion, you should find some help from Magento Development Company.

They can consult the comfortable solutions or support general questions related to Magento installation or other technical issues.

I highly recommend the Installation Service of Landofcoder. They have 10+ years of operation & serving over 20000+ customers, with an in-depth understanding of the Magento platform and providing services related to e-commerce websites. You can contact them via live chat or email, they often answer right away.

hey thanks for your valuable response i was searching for this.

Hey, I just have the same question. I am also working on a WordPress site and I find some problems like speed and optimization. My biggest concern is optimization. I wanted to know which facilities Magento provides for website speed and ranking. The answers are helpful for me also. My site is https://testdepureté.com. I appreciate feedback and suggestions. Thanks

Excellent article I want to thank you for taking the time and effort to write this thoughtful and engaging essay. wordle today

The Magento WordPress Integration is a free and highly-rated extension for integrating a WordPress blog into a Magento website. It makes it easy to add a blog, manage content, and improve your store's SEO. It's important to understand that with this method, you're integrating WordPress into Magento.

how to migrate:

On your new WordPress site (the to one), select “Import” under the menu for “All in One WP Migration”. Drag the . wpress file you downloaded from your original site into the drag and drop window to start the import. Once the file has finished importing click “Continue”

The Magento WordPress Incorporation is a free and exceptionally evaluated expansion for coordinating a WordPress blog into a Magento site. It makes it simple to add a blog, oversee content, and further develop your store's Website optimization. It's critical to comprehend that with this technique, you're incorporating WordPress into Magento.

instructions to relocate:

On your new WordPress site (the to one), select "Import" under the menu for "Across the board WP Movement". Drag the . wpress document you downloaded from your unique website into the simplified window to begin the import. When the document has completed the process of bringing in click "Proceed"

On your new WordPress site (the to one), select "Import" under the menu for "Across the board WP Movement". Drag the . wpress document you downloaded from your unique website into the simplified window to begin the import. When the document has completed the process of bringing in click "Proceed"

To import data from your original website to your new WordPress site, navigate to the "All-in-One WP Migration" menu and select "Import". Then, drag and drop the .wpress file you downloaded from your original website into the designated window to initiate the import process. Once the import is complete, click "Proceed".

Good day! Very interesting.