Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something went wrong while submitting an extension to marketplace

Something went wrong while submitting an extension to marketplace

Hello,

I am getting the following result of the Automated test results:

command: php bin/magento deploy:mode:set production

output: Enabling maintenance mode\nStarting compilation\nSomething went wrong while compiling generated code. See the error log for details.\nDisabling maintenance mode\nCommand returned non-zero exit code:\n`/usr/bin/php -f /var/www/html/bin/magento setup:di:compile`\n

Though, I can successfully run this command on my local machine and my server machine as well. Here is what I am getting.2020-11-04_18-38.png2020-11-04_18-38.png2020-11-04_18-38_1.png2020-11-04_18-38_1.png

How do I know what is going on with automated tests? They even don't provide the system logs. I checked the following post. One of the members of the review team says that they are updating the system.

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/158910/errors-during-installation-submitting-package-to-...

Please clarify and let me know how can I pass the automated test for my extension.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Something went wrong while submitting an extension to marketplace

Anyone who resolved this problem with the technical submission. Please answer. It seems like this error might be depending on the system PHP settings where the testing is performed. How can I re-submit it again?