cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is a good ERP software to use with Magento eCommerce?

What is a good ERP software to use with Magento eCommerce?

What is a good ERP software to use with Magento eCommerce? spinwave vs crosswave

gsdgsdf
7 REPLIES 7

Re: What is a good ERP software to use with Magento eCommerce?

That really depends on the business needs. Just like eCommerce platforms, ERPs can be significantly different from one another.

When it comes to using an ERP with Magento, the first thing that I would usually look at would be integrations. There are integration platform as a service (iPaaS) companies like Celigo, eBridgeConnections, and iPaaS.com that integrate a variety of ERPs with Magento. These include Acumatica, Microsoft Dynamics 365, NetSuite, Sage, SAP, etc.

Best of luck!

Hello,

ERP is an abbreviation for (Enterprise Resource Planning) and, in many ways, is a lifesaver for eCommerce platforms. The right ERP system is powerful enough to handle your particular business operations. Nowadays, various ERP solutions are compatible with Magento, but most of them are highly priced.

Magento provides three different solutions for the merchants: CommunityCloud, and Enterprise. Thus, depending on what version you’re using, there might be different ERP options for your business.   

Here are some of the good ERP software to use with Magento eCommerce,

1. Odoo

Odoo is a complex solution that consists of various applications which you can utilize for different purposes. It covers accounting and sales, email marketing, and human resources. You can connect your Magento store at Odoo with Odoo Magento 2 connector.

2. Boost My Shop

It is Embedded ERP and was designed for Magento users, with every function built directly into the Magento control panel. You can access all features from the Magento dashboard.

3. NetSuite ERP  

It is a cloud-based ERP system with a modular structure. Besides providing an ERP solution, it offers multi-currency and multi-language support that might be vital for international companies. You can easily integrate Magento through the extension.

4. SAP

SAP is specially designed to cater from small to mid-size organizations, thus offering you an affordable package to manage your whole business.

5. Microsoft Dynamic NAV

Microsoft NAV is a similarly good ERP system like SAP software. You might find NAV has a certain extra technical feature added to their ERP system. NAV is a bit complex compared to others.

6. Infor

It is a complex cloud-based ERP solution hosted through (Amazon Web Services). Infor provides you few deployment options, such as cloud, on-premises, and the hybrid configuration, so you can pick the one which works for you. It also ensures the stability and efficiency of your workflow.

I hope the above-provided information will be helpful to you!

----------------------------
Regards,

Rex M.

Fantastic article I want to express my gratitude for the time and work you put into producing this insightful and fascinating essay. basketball stars

wonderful article I want to thank you for taking the time and effort to write this thoughtful and engaging essay. wordle today

Thanks for sharing this type of informative article. I have learned some right stuff here. I really like your articles.

That truly relies upon the business needs. Very much like Online business stages, ERPs can be fundamentally not the same as each other.

With regards to utilizing an ERP with Magento, the principal thing that I would generally check would be mixes out. There are coordination stage as a help (iPaaS) organizations like Celigo, eBridgeConnections, and iPaaS.com that incorporate an assortment of ERPs with Magento. These incorporate Acumatica, Microsoft Elements 365, NetSuite, Sage, SAP, and so forth.

Hello Everyone,

As per opinion, I would highly suggest using Odoo as your ERP system. It is being used by many businesses of all sizes, serving the purpose when your business scales up. You will no longer need to migrate to any other ERP platform after Odoo.

Further, being an open-source platform, you can hire an Odoo development company for custom development services, Odoo apps development, mobile application, POS, and much more.

Thanks,

Rohit.