cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You need to specify the unique URL key manually in row

SOLVED

You need to specify the unique URL key manually in row

Hi guys! I need your expertise with this. I'm trying to import a file but keeps getting an error message "Url key: 'dorcy-4000-lumens-rechargeable-led-flashlight.html' was already generated for an item with the SKU: '***********'. You need to specify the unique URL key manually in row(s): 3112". I have 43 of this errors and I can't find any duplicate on my CSV file. Can someone pls help me out on this? Appreciate any tips or help that you can give me.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: You need to specify the unique URL key manually in row

Hello @carloxtremea98 

This error shows when two products have same sku or name values. Please check with csv and modify csv and keep sku unique.

Then it will not show in future.

It will help you.

Thank you

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

Hi @carloxtremea98 ,

Please check Marketing => SEO & Search => URL Rewrites

Example:

1. Take url which gives you error like dorcy-4000-lumens-rechargeable-led-flashlight
  2. Find it by adding it into filter named Request Path and apply filter.
  3. So, you can see filtered records and based on that you can find specific product which contains same url.
  4. You need to click on Select => Edit from Action column of that specific row and edit request path url data like from dorcy-4000-lumens-rechargeable-led-flashlight to dorcy-4000-lumens-rechargeable-led-flashlight-1 and hit save button.
  5. So that conflict product's url key changed and now while doing import you can see less number of errors.

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Ankit Jasani

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @carloxtremea98 

This error shows when two products have same sku or name values. Please check with csv and modify csv and keep sku unique.

Then it will not show in future.

It will help you.

Thank you

Hi @carloxtremea98 ,

Please check Marketing => SEO & Search => URL Rewrites

Example:

1. Take url which gives you error like dorcy-4000-lumens-rechargeable-led-flashlight
  2. Find it by adding it into filter named Request Path and apply filter.
  3. So, you can see filtered records and based on that you can find specific product which contains same url.
  4. You need to click on Select => Edit from Action column of that specific row and edit request path url data like from dorcy-4000-lumens-rechargeable-led-flashlight to dorcy-4000-lumens-rechargeable-led-flashlight-1 and hit save button.
  5. So that conflict product's url key changed and now while doing import you can see less number of errors.

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Ankit Jasani

Tried this one and it work. Thank you, Bhanu!

Ankit you're the man! This solved my problem. Thank you so much!