cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't create topic

SOLVED

can't create topic

image  already using Rich Text , i need to use the "insert code" to fix the issue,    what happened ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: can't create topic

Hi @chris_chiu

I understand your concern , i know you haven't added any tags but when you write something in Rich Text - behind the scene html tags will be there , it is written in either <span> tag or <p> tag.

if you are not able to create a topic - you do one thing first write that topic in your system in notepad or text editor .

then copy and paste here - then click on post button , if its still showing HTML issue then again click on post button , it will automatically re-arrange / settle that HTML issue 

Hope it helps

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

It added the code automatically to HTML, how to fix it

http://dedpic.com/images/2018/05/10/image754f4.png

Hi @chris_chiu

Looks like you are adding HTML tags in Rich text format !

If you would like to add HTML tags then click on HTML and then add html tags related things over there !!

If you would like to add code - then you can see on the top there is icon </> like this - so you can click on it , it will open popup and you can add code in it !

you can also add <audio> tag which you are going to add over here and in </> tag options as well !

Hope it helps !!

But i'm not adding any html code...

Hi @chris_chiu

So what is the exact issue ? could you please elaborate more on this so it helps us to trouble shoot the issue !!

I have seen the screenshot link you have added and in that i found <p><audio> html tags , something like this.

Thanks for the reply.

I never add that html tag....

E.G : http://dedpic.com/images/2018/05/10/image6446b.png

i just input "" i never add this into the post...but your system add it
automatically""

after i click submit....it will not allow me to do that and saying html tag
issue... and showing html tag atomically...

P.S all the word i just type it in my pc......not copy from website .....

Hi @chris_chiu

I understand your concern , i know you haven't added any tags but when you write something in Rich Text - behind the scene html tags will be there , it is written in either <span> tag or <p> tag.

if you are not able to create a topic - you do one thing first write that topic in your system in notepad or text editor .

then copy and paste here - then click on post button , if its still showing HTML issue then again click on post button , it will automatically re-arrange / settle that HTML issue 

Hope it helps