sherrie
Community Manager

Connect: Introduce Yourself!

Hi all!

If you don't know me, I'm Sherrie, the Community Manager at Magento, and I'm really looking forward to attending MagentoLive Australia this year - it will actually be my first time to Australia!

While I'm "in the neighborhood", I also plan to take some time before and after the conference to attend local meetups in Auckland, Perth and possibly Melbourne. If you have suggestions of things I shouldn't miss, please let me know. Smiley Happy

At Magento, my role is to connect community members with each other, resources and our team. You'll often find me here on the forums, coordinating with Magento Masters and helping Magento Meetup Organizers where I can. Since I'm already consuming so much of what you share, I also publish the #MagentoMonday Community Digest each week.

When I'm not lost in the Magento world, you can usually find me hiking, biking the coast, playing Pokemon Go or catching up on some show I'm tired of being the only one who hasn't seen.

What about you? Events are more fun when you have someone you're looking forward to meeting!

Need some introduction ideas? Try answering these, but feel free to add your own:

• What's your name?
  • What does your company do?
  • What's your role?
  • What are you looking forward to at MagentoLive Australia?
  • Have you been to a Magento event before?
  • What's your favorite way to spend your free time?

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical