Quentalto

Re: Connect: Introduce Yourself!

Hey y'all! 

My name is Quentin, not Tarantino. I am one of the leading Texas experts of ShipperHQ. My job is to facilitate drinking and eating in Texas for my co-workers. Aside from that, I am one of the engineers at ShipperHQ! If you use our software; we've probably spoken on the phone/email before. 

ShipperHQ is the bees knees of Shopping Cart Rate Optimization.We take over the cart/checkout and can do some really cool things there for the customers merchants. My favorite thing to do is to find my favorite brands/websites and get them on ShipperHQ.

I'm really excited to finally meet and talk to the merchants that I've been speaking to for a year or so. Australia has such a unique eCommerce community; I'm excited to dig into it more. 

This is actually my 4th Magento conference this year! I was at Imagine, UK Live, MageTitans and now AU Live. I'm really getting to see Magento's reach all over the world. 

In my free time I love to travel. My goal is to see all 7 of the New Wonders of the World before I turn 30. I'm at 2/7, at 24. I feel like I'm making good time. Oddly enough, I've seen 3 of the "8th Wonders of The World". I'm a huge sports fan, Go Minnesota Vikings/Texas Rangers/San Antonio Spurs! Aside from that, I like to wander around Austin, Texas trying beers and watching movies.