avstudnitz
Magento Master

Re: Introduce Yourself!

I'll be there again!

I am visiting the Imagine for the third time after 2012 and 2016. It's always a great experience - I love to meet old friends and new people, exchange opinions and experiences, and simply have fun together. Besides Imagine, I have been speaker and participant at several Meet Magento events (DE, NL, PL, CH, NY), Developers Paradises and MageTitans (Milan and Manchester). I love travelling around, that's why we'll also do a three-day road trip before Imagine.

I am working with Magento since 2008, have been a freelancer and founded integer_net with three partners in 2012. We are a Magento (1 and 2) specialized agency, while having our own module business (mainly our Solr search module) and our own small Magento shop (the Spacecamper Shop). I am CEO and developer at the same time, and I love to do training and consulting from time to time.

Besides my Magento life, I also have a family with three kids of 6, 8 and 10 years and some other hobbies like cycling, reading and playing board and computer games.

Andreas von Studnitz, Trainer, Consultant, Developer and CEO of integer_net, Germany.