mzeis
Core Maintainer

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Hello everybody,

I'm Matthias and I'm Tech Lead at LimeSoda, an online agency located in Vienna, Austria. We're about 35 people developing online shops and websites, servicing our clients in social media and SEA/SEM.

I'm in the Magento ecosystem since 2009 and have been to several events (Meet Magento DE/NL several times, MageTitans UK, Mage Unconference, ...) both as an attendee and speaker. I'm also the founder of the Magento Meetup Austria so if happen to be around the area when a meetup is going down it would be great to have you.

This is my first time ever I'll go to Magento Imagine and I'm already very excited about that! I've only been once to an US-based Magento conference and this was X.commerce Innovate Developer Conference 2011 in San Francisco (you know, the one with eBay, PayPal and Magento combined in one place :-)).

I like to spend my free time with sports, music (I learned to play the piano aeons ago) or having a good meal or two with my friends and family.

Happy to meet you all. If you see me wandering around at Imagine, don't hesitate to say hi!