sherrie
Community Manager

Introduce Yourself!

Note: To reply to any threads in this area, you'll need to click the orange "Join Group" button first.

The best part of attending events is meeting new people in the Magento community. So now's your chance to introduce yourselves before we even arrive!

• What's your name?
  • What does your company do?
  • What's your role?
  • What are you looking forward to at Imagine?
  • Have you been to a Magento event before?
  • What's your favorite way to spend your free time?

I'll start:

In case you don't know me, I'm Sherrie and I'm the Community Manager here at Magento.

Imagine is my all-time favorite event because in 2011 it was my first opportunity to meet face to face with the friends I'd made online in the Magento Community. This will be my sixth Imagine, I've also been to MagentoLive UK, MagentoLive France, MagentoLive Australia and several community organized events including Meet Magento NY, Meet Magento Spain, Meet Magento Germany, Meet Magento Netherlands, Meet Magento Argentina, MageTitans Italy, MageTitans Austin, MageUnconference NL and Meet Magento Poland.

When I'm not hanging out here you can usually find me hiking or wandering around the beach with friends. Smiley Happy

Can't wait to see you at Imagine this year - please be sure to find me and say hi!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical