apschreck
Community Insider

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone!

My name is Alex Schreck and I work for a Magento development agency called Solvature. I do business development and cover digital marketing. As of late, I have really been focusing on networking and creating eCommerce and Magento content. I've started some blogs which you can find on our site at www.solvature.us, a Magento 2 upgrade Guide, and a recourse guide for anyone who is looking to get into eCommerce. In the future I am going to add video content to everything I do.

I have been working with Magento since 2015 but have never been to Imagine, or really immersed myself in the community. Recently I attended the Phoenix Magento Meetup for the first time and really enjoyed it. Recently I was on Tj Gambles live YouTube show and Business RadioX's Rhino Nation radio show. At Imagine, I can't wait to learn about Magento and eCommerce. I am especially looking forward to all the people I will meet and the friendships I will form. My goal is to leverage Imagine to have more people get to know me and Solvature.

Needless to say... I'm am super EXCITED!!!

Alexander Schreck

LinkedIn