cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Locating possible places for code calls

SOLVED

Help Locating possible places for code calls

Not a great title I know, but I am trying to find where something could be called from in the pages.

What I am looking for is calls for "colorbox.css" "jquery.colorbox-min.js" & "jquery.min.js"

Google Console is saying those are not found, but I can't find where they are being called from outside of my theme (Ultimo) which looks like it only calls for them on product pages. However, these three look to be called everywhere. I don't know if taking the files from the Ultimo folders and plopping them into the skin & js folders will make the issue go away or not, so I just looking for help finding the code calls and possible places they could be. Any help at all is appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help Locating possible places for code calls

Ok so I am an idiot. Stopped thinking about it and remembered about the head tag in the Magento Configuration found here: https://docs.magento.com/m1/ce/user_guide/design/page-html-head.html

The code calls I was looking for were there. Left by my predecessor and I never made the connection. *facepalms*

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@letssewllc 

Try once at the following path:

css/infortis/_shared/colorbox.css

in your theme skin folder. 

I know it is there. What I am looking for is the calls for it on non-product pages. As far as I can tell, it should be fine but is being called for everywhere and not being found.

Ok so I am an idiot. Stopped thinking about it and remembered about the head tag in the Magento Configuration found here: https://docs.magento.com/m1/ce/user_guide/design/page-html-head.html

The code calls I was looking for were there. Left by my predecessor and I never made the connection. *facepalms*