cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it still possible to publish a Magento 1 extension in Feb 2020?

Is it still possible to publish a Magento 1 extension in Feb 2020?

Hi,

I have developed an extension for Magento 1 and I want to publish it on Marketplace. But I am aware that June 1 2020 will be the end of life of Magento 1.

Is it still possible to still publish a brand new extension now? I realise that I have to go through Business, Tech/QA and Marketing Reviews after I submit - will there even be people reviewing new extension submission at this point?

Please help. Many thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Is it still possible to publish a Magento 1 extension in Feb 2020?

@Crypto_comWhy not? We still have 4 months. Go ahead and submit it.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Hi @Crypto_com 

Yes you can publish your extension as magento is going to support magento 1 by end of june 2020 for this magento also shared a blog for more detail check Supporting Magento 1 through June 2020 

If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos
Shubham khandelwal 

Magento 1 end of life doesn’t necessarily mean that your store will stop functioning after the prescribed date. However, you won’t receive any direct upgrades from Magento.

Get All Advice - World News & Publishing Platform. Get News Tip, Blogging idea, Guest Post, Article Publishing idea with us. Join the team and Write for Us.

my question is Magento 1 end of life june 2020 ? due to covid-19 this date extend
because due to covid-19 big finical attack and now not move M1 to M2 if you extend more 2 years this M1 expiry date i think is good for all magento 1 users

Discover the Latest Designer Lehenga Cholis Online at Fabdyor!

You can buy lehenga choli sets for women here. Collection of women's lehenga choli sets at low offer price & discounts at COD. Easy returns & exchanges. "Shop Now for Stunning Lehenga Choli Sets".

"Lehenga choli" is a traditional Indian outfit typically worn by women. It consists of a long, flared skirt (the lehenga) paired with a matching or contrasting blouse (the choli) and a coordinating or contrasting dupatta (a long scarf or shawl). Lehenga choli sets (Designer Light Pink Organza Silk Lehenga Choli, Wedding Wear Blanched Almond Organza Silk Lehenga Choli) are often beautifully adorned with embroidery, embellishments, and various designs, making them a popular choice for special occasions such as weddings, festivals, and cultural events. These outfits come in a wide variety of styles, colors, and fabrics, catering to different regional and personal preferences. Lehenga choli sets are known for their elegance, versatility, and the ability to create a striking and graceful look for the wearer.

Latest Trending Collections : Wedding Wear Maroon Color Shisha Silk Lehenga Choli, Glamorous Purple Georgette Lehenga Choli