cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAML using AAD for Magento BI

SOLVED

SAML using AAD for Magento BI

Is there any options or workarounds to provide  either SAML/SSO Authentication via Azure Active Directory to log into Magento BI?

If that is absolutely not possible, is there a way to use Adobe SSO to login to Magento BI

Finally if both of those are not possible, is it possible to require MFA/2FA and also assign a password policy (length, complexity, expiry, etc) within Magento BI?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: SAML using AAD for Magento BI

Just heard back. An SSO feature is currently planned for 2022, but I'm not able to get more detail than that yet.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi Gordon,

Unfortunately we don't currently have an option to connect to MBI using Azure Active Directory as the authentication method. However, logging in with Adobe ID and/or MFA/2FA are on the MBI roadmap.

Hope that helps.

Are there dates associated with your Roadmap??

.  I need to report to my Senior Director on why we cant use Magento BI that we have already paid for, considering it seems to be the only product that does not allow SSO

.  I am certain his argument will be that Adobe purchased 3.5 years ago in 2018,  and Magento purchased RJMetrics in  2016, so SSO does not seem to be a priority 

Let me check with the MBI Product Manager and get back to you about that.

Thank you.. I am looking forward to hearing some good news to report back to my Senior Director 

HI Webster L.  

any updates on the roadmap?  Appreciate your attention to this

Just heard back. An SSO feature is currently planned for 2022, but I'm not able to get more detail than that yet.

HI Webster,

Thanks.. i do consider it solved, but hope you can let me know this too.

"is it possible to assign a password policy (length, complexity, expiry, etc) within Magento BI?"

Apologies for not being clear - that is not currently possible, no.