cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abandoned Cart Report

Abandoned Cart Report

Does the abandon cart report only capture data from registered users (vs guest carts)? The report is not displaying any data in that report but the store does not have registered users (only guest checkouts) so I was wondering if that is the issue.  

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Abandoned Cart Report

Hi 

It only shows registered reports. In fact where any customers names are mentioned in a Magento report in will only show registered customers. 

Cheers

Carolyn

Hi srodgers,

Abandoned Cart feature on magento only work with user registered. If you want to send email reminder customer when they abandoned cart on your site, you can use our free abandoned cart reminder extension ( http://www.magewoo.com/cart-abandoned-reminder.html ). This extension currenlty has not suppor the feature report. However, we maybe update this feature in the future. 

Also, our One Step Checkout extension support the feature abandoned cart reminder. You can refer this extension on the link: http://www.magewoo.com/one-step-checkout.html

Hope this helps

Best Magento Extensions and Services: One Step Checkout, POS Pro, Social Login, Delivery Date...
www.magewoo.com

Hi @srodgers,

The main purpose of an Abandoned cart is to remind people about their incomplete order, irrespective of the registered user or guest user. 

The Abandoned Cart extension helps you to have a report having registered and guest customers, in which you can analyze the converted abandoned cart and work accordingly.

You can take a look at Demo of the extension.

KnowBand

One page checkout with 1500+ Downloads, Multi-Vendor Marketplace with 1000+ downloads only at www.Knowband.com, Contact us: support@knowband.com.

Hi All,

Fact.  I need to report on what products are being abandoned by guest users in Magento 2 cloud.  As the chain of comments covers, it only reports on registered users.  Is there really no solution for reporting on behavior/products of guest users?

Hi,
Have you found a solution to this issue
I'll be happy to know...

thanks

Great news!!

The Magento Abandoned Cart extension from Landofcoder and Amasty works for guest users too. If a customer enters his/her email on the checkout page, but then interrupts the checkout process, the extension captures this email with AJAX and immediately saves it.

Therefore, you are able to send abandoned cart emails to guest customers who are not registered and haven't completed the purchase.

Hi,

I fixed it in my custom module

need to override this model

\Magento\Reports\Model\ResourceModel\Quote\Collection

remove this line:

->addFieldToFilter(
            'main_table.customer_id',
            ['neq' => null]
        )

I have looked at this in Magento 2.4, and it does enable the storage of guest checkouts however the report doesn't show the guest carts.

I guess it is a step in the right direction.