cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applying Shopping Cart Price Rule to a category

Applying Shopping Cart Price Rule to a category

Hello, 

I am hoping someone can assist me. I am trying to run a promotion that will take a certain $ amount off total when products are added to cart from a specific category. The issue I am running into is that I want Magento to add discount if that product is added from that category, but if the same product is added from a different category..the discount still applies. 

Is there a way to fix this? Is Magento just recognizing that the specific SKU is in the category I have set so it applies the discount?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Applying Shopping Cart Price Rule to a category

Not sure how you can add that but i am also looking for the same option for my online kitchen store in pakistan. I am using third party plugins to do the same thing.

What Does CV Stand For?

If you're looking for information on what does cv stand for, you've come to the right place. In this article, we'll give you a quick overview of the meaning of cv and how it's used in different situations. Read now.

POS

I think you should go a whole POS. I was looking for a pet store pos system and found right one from this website. Make sure to check it out.

Re: POS

will definitely explore it. Good, it is really.