cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best solution for eBay magento integration

Best solution for eBay magento integration

Hi All,

Currently we are only selling on eBay, using turbo lister to upload products. I am looking the best solution for importing all my current ebay listing to a new Magento store, and idealy have them sync quantities across when either one sells ( I know wishful thinking? ;p)

From the research I have done there seems to be plugins available but What i'm looking for is people opinions on what they think the best solution is, export turbo lister csv and import to Magento. move to file exchange and then export to csv then import to Magento. use a developers plugin such as ebay2magento. Pay a developer to develop something using ebay API... lots of possible solutions

Just wondering what's peoples thoughts are on what the best solution is for eBay to a new Magento store.

Thankssss

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Best solution for eBay magento integration

Hi Lewy009,

Magento 1.x or 2?

Makes a big difference at the moment.

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for getting back to me, I haven't started the Magento store yet so happy to use 1.9 or 2.0 based on what solutions are available at the moment.

Thanks

Lewis

Hello.

If you are using Magento 1.x you can consider the following solutions:

- M2E PRO (used to be free, but not so long ago started to charge fees monthly or annually)

- Store Manager for Magento + eBay integration addon (one -time payment)

- a bunch of modules available at magentocommerce.com

Everything depends upon your needs, requirements to functionality and your budget.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.