cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Management across, website, ebay,etsy.

Inventory Management across, website, ebay,etsy.

Hi All First post and hopefully in the right section.

We are a growing online business that use Magento for our website and 99% of sales.

Our other outlets are Etsy and ebay but only a small % of stock is held on these sites. ie ebay branded products, Etsy our designed product

We currently track all our inventory via excel doing manual updates when items are sold on each platform and then going into the platform to update, ie a website sale listed on etsy as well, we would updated the excel spreadsheet and then go into Etsy to update stock.

Any cheap solutions as we are a very small business but our product line is around 500 lines.

When I last looked at this all I could find was packages that listed everything on each platform and we need to be selective.

We already use Royal Mail Click and drop and have Magento and ebay integration with that.

Thanks for your help and hopefully some good suggestions.

Ian

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Inventory Management across, website, ebay,etsy.

If you need to synchronize data between online stores and marketplaces, try Sellbery 

Sellbery is a multichannel listing platform which streamlines the process of products listings creation across all your sales channels. It supports integration with top e-commerce platforms and marketplaces. It is compatible with Magento, eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces which allows you to sell products in 50+ countries.

Sellbery helps to create and update product listings, synchronize them across multiple sales channels, manage and track inventory, prices, and orders. All your data is up-to-date thanks to synchronization intervals of ~15 minutes.

If you are a small business, you can start with a free plan that gives you up to 99 SKUs.

As you have mentioned, if your product line is no more than 500 SKUs, you will have to pay 29€/month or, when choosing a yearly subscription, 290€/year.

Re: Inventory Management across, website, ebay,etsy.

Various Integration extensions from various companies are available for Etsy and eBay marketplaces, but when it comes to best there's only one,i.e Cedcommerce.
The solution which they provide will fully automate your selling experience.
Their extension includes crons(automated programming jobs) which provides real-time inventory synchronization. So it will reduce all your manual work.
There are various other features supported by their extension, just have a look at their extension listed on Magento marketplace also:
eBay Magento 2 Integration

Etsy Magento 2 Integration

And as you are concerned about the price factor, so you will be glad to know that they have an only a one-time payment plan, no extra or hidden charges. And if you decide to proceed with a bulk purchase they will offer you some discount instantly and get it adjusted to your pocket.

If you liked my solution, click Kudos!