cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needing Help

Needing Help

I am new to the Magento eCommerce, I am using configurable products for most of products. One thing i am having issues with is when i select either color or product. I would like a image show up when the selections are made. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Needing Help

If you your Magento version is lower than CE 1.9.1.0 or EE 1.14.1 you will need the extension to make products image change on the basis of attributes selected in dropdows of configurable product. There are a number of extensions to implement that, both free and commercial - you can find them over the web.

If your Magento version is CE 1.9.1.0 or EE 1.14.1 (and possibly higher in the future), this feature if already built-in and you can enable it in System- Configuration -Catalog - Configurable Swatches

Hope this helps.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Re: Needing Help

Hi @MTooley

That's true, from 1.9 Magento has color switcher out-of-the-box.

If you are using older versions of Magento, have a look at this extension https://amasty.com/color-swatches-pro.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!