cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add products at the checkout

add products at the checkout

Hello

Is there a possibility to offer the customers some products before finishing their purchase. I don't mean the cross sales, as I want a few specific products to offer to any purchase done.

If someone can help me with that I will appreciate it.

Kind regards

10 REPLIES 10

Re: add products at the checkout

Hi @mychoc,

Which event should trigger the add to cart action? Can yo ushow an example of what are you looking for?

Hi, thank you for your reply.
I would like it, when they click on checkout to open another page with a
few products they might want to add to their purchase.
Thank you

You've mentioned you don't want corss-sales but this sould be like cross-sells at the same time.

You won't be able to do that without a 3rd-party module or even a custom development.

Since you don't want the corss-sale feature, you'll be showing those products on cart page, checkout page or another section?

Hi, I got mixed up with up-sells. Cross-sells can be good for me, however this means if I want to add 1 product to all purchases so I will have to add it manually to each product separately as cross-sell?, is there a way to add 1 product to all products?

Hi @mychoc,

Cross-sells are just a suggestion for your customer according with the current cart.

Only if the customer select the product that item will be added to the cart.

Also, if you're talking about hwo to associate thr cross-sell product with the product, it will be manual at least you use the importer or, maybe, you can search for some module that perform that action automatically (I don't remember one module right now).

Thank you for all your help.

I have another question, on my one-page-checkout by delivery details there is a list of cities to choose from(according to delivery prices) and 1 option is elsewhere(with a fixed price) however I would like that if they choose elsewhere there should come up another field where to put in the exact city.

Kind regards

Hi @mychoc,

Can you sahre a screenshot of what you have right now? It seems you have a customization.

checkout.png

It seems you're having a few customizations there.

I'm not sure how to try to help since I don't know your modules and/or customizations.

Did you buyed 3rd-party modules maybe?