cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Customer Group based on Product purchased

Auto Customer Group based on Product purchased

Hey all! My site will offer multiple choices of subscription memberships, each including store-wide discounts of different values. I'm using Amasty's Subscriptions & Recurring Payments extension for the membership products. I've been looking at their Customer Group Auto Assign extension, but it looks like it doesn't have an option to assign customer groups based on a specific product purchased. Can anybody help me out?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Auto Customer Group based on Product purchased

Hi,

My name is Ignat, I'm a Custom Development team lead at Amasty.

We could help you achieve your goal by customizing the extension in accordance with your requirements, is this something you are interested in?

Hi @bcoopgmaild3f0 

It's better if you can contact the provider and provide them your detailed requirement to make the custom work. 

In the meantime, you can take a look at another relevant module here: Magento 2 Membership Extension. 

However, in my opinion, if your module is working properly now, and you just want more features, you should do the custom work Smiley Happy

Thank you.

Hi. You may segment customers by purchase track recorder with M2 Customer Segmentation and then move segments to groups.