cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best shipping service in Magento 2

Best shipping service in Magento 2

Hi everyone,

I have raised up my site for nearly 1 month, but I was looking for an extension to vary the shipping methods. Can anyone suggest me some modules to satisfy our customers with shipping service. I am using Magento 2. Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Best shipping service in Magento 2

Hi @Levananh_2110,

For your question, I can suggest you one that I have experienced till now, it's Magento 2 Shipping Per Product by LandOfCoder.

With this extension, you can manage all information of your customers with seperated IDs, as well as customize your shipping attributes from various suggestions. And so many advantages, such as Free Magento Installation Service

Let's have an access to this and you can experience for your own choice.
Hope this will help you Smiley Happy)

Hi @Levananh_2110,

Currently I am using different shipping methods for my site and I suggest you should consider Magento 2 Multiple Flat Rate Shipping. It can help you set multiple shipping time following some rules like price, conditions, etc.

Hope this helpful for you!

Hi @Levananh_2110,

There're good shipping extensions from Mageside. You may take a look at these:

CUSTOM SHIPPING PRICE ( essential shipping price extension)

SHIPPING MATRIX RATES (Define precise shipping rate ranges from destination country, state/region, product weight, price, quantity, product group, customer group or even custom post calculation parameters to calculate final shipping prices.)

CANADA POST SHIPPING (module allows you to calculate the most accurate shipping rates using Canada Post’s unique methods.

• Register your shipment with Canada Post prior to drop off
  • Instant live prices by weight and destination
  • Track shipped parcels using your Canada Post tracking number)

Hope that helps!

If you are targeting Australian based store owner then you can use Australia Post Shipping Extension for magento 2. And there are other shipping extensions also available with different features to provide best shipping service.

Magento 2 Free Shipping Bar extension delivers tempting shipping offers/promotions straight to the customer and makes a huge difference in sales. With this extension, you can boost order value and build strong relationships with customers.

• Automatic current cart total and the remaining amount calculation
  • Display free shipping bar based on Country/Customer Groups/ Website
  • Display free shipping bar for a selective date range
  • Customize shipping bar
  • Preview free shipping bar message

The following link https://www.scommerce-mage.com/magento-2-free-shipping-bar.html would be useful.