cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Spam Contents for my Emails

Check Spam Contents for my Emails

What is the best SMTP extension for Magento 2 out there that you would recommend? I particularly prefer the one that can help me check Spam contents before sending out. I don't want my emails to be thrown directly into junk or spam folder of my clients, and surely nobody does. Also, email testing function in debug mode would be awesome! Many thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Check Spam Contents for my Emails

Hi @Adam_Robinson,

Magento 2 SMTP extension will allow you to run test and debug before sending out emails, so you can take control of where your mails are heading for, and not spam folder. Also, it makes sure all of your customers receive your mails. hope this will be helpful.

Best Regards,

Re: Check Spam Contents for my Emails

I would recommend to you Free Magento 2 SMTP Extension by Magetop helps improve your email reputation which is vital for every email marketing campaign. Say GOODBYE to SPAMBOX now! With friendly configurable port and host, brief modules along with user guide line stick below the fields, this extension is surely be useful for every online store.

SMTP For Magento 2 Features :

• Send email through virtually any external SMTP server from your Magento store.
  • Easily configure Magento 2 SMTP settings from within Magento2 store admin.
  • Complete control of custom SMTP server settings: Hostname, Port, Username, Password ...
  • Self test option, which lets you verify your email credentials are correct before saving.
  • Support Multi-store, configurable different email providers/accounts per store.
  • Support secure SMTP servers: TLS / SSL, Plain-text, username/password, CRAM-MD5 authentication.
  • Customize email headers: From / Reply-To / Return-Path.
  • Disable/enable module from admin.
  • Developer Friendly.
  • Integrate with any third-party SMTP server.
  • 100% Open-source, Support multi-store, Support multi-language.
  • Easy to install and customize.

▶️ Check it out : https://www.magetop.com/magento-2-smtp-extension.html